This means going beyond symptoms to find out what may have caused them. I’m looking for WHY.
You already know WHAT. That is your illness, your symptom(s), things like chronic fatigue, irritable bowel syndrome, hypertension, H. Pylori, high cholesterol. You probably have been given a lot of labels for what is wrong with you. But how did you get there? What is your WHY?
I take the time to find out what’s going on in your body beyond the immediate, obvious symptoms, because that is the critical step. Many people can share the same symptoms, yet have completely different causes for them. Each person is unique, and each person’s WHY is unique.
Is your illness caused by trauma? Infection? (candida, infection, parasite) Toxic exposure (including heavy metals)? Allergies or intolerances? Nutritional deficiencies? Genetic variabilities? Each of these root causes requires a different solution.
I do not guess, trying “this or that” and hope it works. Whether “this or that” is a medical prescription or comes from a health food store, throwing a one-size-fits-all solution at a client is the same unacceptable approach: kind of like debating which towels soak up a spill best, instead of fixing the leak which is actually causing the mess!
Instead, I have developed the IBSolutions Method.
At the beginning I take time to figure out what is going on. Then, I figure out where to go and how to get there. Your course of treatment will be targeted and personal: unique, just like you.
What to Expect
- First, a complete history. You will fill out a very comprehensive intake questionnaire, which I study before seeing you. No shuffling though your paperwork, trying to get “up to speed” within your time.
- During your 60-minute first visit, I physically examine you, and listen to you, so that I get a clear understanding from you about your situation. I explain how the IB Solutions Method works, and together we discuss if my Method is a good fit for you.
- If so, I request certain specialized functional lab tests to gather more information. The starting point must be established.
- I thoroughly review each completed test with you, as the results are received.
- I create personalized protocols for you, incorporating food and lifestyle, and cutting-edge pharmacy-grade nutritional supplements, including my own formulations. I determine the best order in which to do things, always keeping safety and efficacy as top priority, depending what is revealed by your test results.
- Usually I wait until aa results are received before beginning any protocol. But sometimes, we may begin before all results are received, if certain test results warrant it, making any adjustments necessary as more information is revealed.
- Your course of treatment depends on the complexity of your situation, including how long you have been ill, and how diligent you are in making changes.
Listen. Test. Make changes. Implement protocols. Then, retest to be sure goals have been met.
Individual progress is based on many factors. Clients willing to make changes, work hard and follow through usually make significant progress toward restored health quite quickly. They usually start to feel significantly better soon. Truly conquering a chronic disease via nutrition and lifestyle changes can often take 18 months to three years, with those suffering more complex and/or more long-standing conditions taking longer.
The IB Solutions Method goal? Fire you!
Don’t be shocked by that — what it means is that a client who heals and is then on his or her way out into the world with restored health is our aim for you. We love seeing a client move from misery to an annual check-in or two. If the IB Solutions Method seems like a good fit for you, please contact us. It would be our privilege to be of service.